Relesed on January 2021
New and improved Scoreboards
Mk2 is a massive and important release. We had improved many aspects of Flexyscore and added American Football and Baseball scoreboards. All details below:
- SERVER: Flexyscore has a new "home" so now runs on new server.
- SECURITY: All service is under SSL certificate
- CONTROLLERS: We have improved the controllers' interface. More responsive and more compact on smartphones and portable devices, all or almost controllers can be viewed on a single screen view.
- TIMER module improved: (Basketball, Football, Soccer) Many had problems to manage timer functions, Now we have inserted a new controller that sync minutes/seconds when stop button is pressed, so the clock stops and restarts more precisely.
- LANGUAGES: Flexyscore now supports many languages and idioms. Cyrillic, Arabic, Baltic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Icelandic, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Maltese, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, European and all others languages supported from Utf8 charset
- FOOTBALL Similar to Soccer or Rugby scoreboard but with specific characteristics: Points, Fractions (and overtimes), Timer, Attempts, Yards, Timeouts and Flag.
- BASEBALL Really new scoreboard who contains: Points, Innings, Bases, Out, Balls and Strikes.
- BASKETBALL Improved Timer capabilities, added fouls and timeouts counts, bonus signal and overtime mode. Existing functions: Points, Timer, Fractions.
- VOLLEYBALL & TABLE TENNIS Added ball-change function. Existing functions: Points, Set. (thanks John for patience)
- TENNIS Now scoreboard adds the result of every set sequentially. Existing functions: Points, Games, Set (in the previous version only cumulative), ball changing and overtime mode.
- ALL OTHER SCOREBOARDS Improved controller UI, reviewed graphics.
7 Days of
- New scoreboards for other sports like CRICKET and HURLING (thanks Robert for your help and patience)
- More reactivity on updates
- ...and much more (we hope as soon as possible)